Thursday, June 16, 2011

PE 5 GoAnimate

I started working on my video for a class that I would teach on the US. Constitution.  There still needs to be some work done it, but I just wanted to post what I have done so far.  

                                  

Below is a short example of what you can do with GoAnimate. It is almost a minute and half and it took me about an hour to do.  With more experience I could shorten that time frame.  If you are going to use this with students, then you should take the amount of time for them to use this tool into account.  You could use time in the beginning of the school year to teach the students how to use this tool so that if you wanted to use it through out the school year the students would not be spending a lot to time learning how to use it.  There is quite a bit you can do with this tool, and a lot of options for each scene.  It even has a spanish speaking person male and female. After you type in the english text for your scene, it will translate to spanish for you.  This could be a great tool for ESL learners in you classroom.  This program is huge and has lots of members, and the quality of art work is very good, there is no cheesy characters or backdrops.  
                                


No comments:

Post a Comment