Thursday, June 2, 2011

BP3 iGoogle Screen Shots


Here is my home page for iGoogle. Thanks to Adam, who was my first follower, I went to his Blog site and after reading his introduction, he gave me an idea on how to fix this blog to make it look better.  I also liked his pictures, it was like looking at one of those "can you tell what it is" picture.


              Here is a shoot of my FSO and CBR. I choose to keep them in one tab seeing I don't have many gadgets and link boxes that are in need right now.


       This is my ETC Tab, after I did this, I started to think about keeping a tab for each course we have from here on out. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Stephen, I think this would be a great way to find the resources you will be exposed to over the next 8 months. As you reflect on the entire year after graduation, you would have a way of remembering and quickly locating everything in your new toolbox:).

    ReplyDelete