Friday, June 10, 2011

PE 3 iMovie


I loved the part on how to put in background music. You can still put a voice narration on top of that and  lower the volume of you background music just enough to know it's there but not loud enough to over power your narration.  This background music can make your movies a little more classier or professional.  Below is a short demonstration on how to do that



I really enjoyed watching the videos on Lynda.com on how to use iMovie. I really learned a lot and will go back to the website to review the videos and learn more about iMovie.  I am starting to really like the Macbook computer and Apple software.  Not sure why I didn't get a Mac computer earlier.  It is very easy to use the iMovie once you watch the videos on how to use it. All right I graduated iMovie school, and learn enough to want more!


No comments:

Post a Comment